Sunday, May 25, 2008

Why this title?

I am an avid blogger, but am always hard pressed to find a suitable title for any blog I create.It probably takes me more time to find a name than to write a post/compose an article.

In such hapless times, I invariably take refuge in my favourite-good old mythology.Of any origin-Indian, Greek,Mayan.......

Athena-daughter of Zeus, the supreme Greek God, is described to have helped out many heroes during the Trojan war.But she, in her omniscience, has crossed many centuries just to enshrine the title page of my blog.Always a favourite, she has become all the more dearer!

I have no pretensions to the kind of wisdom she symbolizes.At the most, I can only boast of some of her impishness!

Whether my future posts will be as erudite as her I can't really say .I can only promise a riot of colour and mischief!

Love,

Kranti

No comments: